Beginner Dive Courses – East End Grand Cayman.
Beginner Dive Courses – East End Grand Cayman
Are you thinking of trying Diving?
Have you always wanted to try Scuba Diving, but are not ready to take a certification? Then Discover Scuba is for you. PADI dive shops offer this program either in a pool, off a beach or from a dive boat. Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
You must be at least 10 years old, and no prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable health.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Contact us to sign up for a Discover Scuba Diving program and get a Discover Scuba Diving Participant Guide. Our instructors will explain the experience and lets you pre-study the safety rules and skill techniques your dive professional will review with you.
We will provide all the basic scuba gear that you will need.
Visit White Sand Diving to learn more about the gear you will need to start your adventures in Discover Scuba Diving or contact us to book your dive experience